How to Disable Windows 10 Notification Sounds?
Window 10 has the feature notification system that let you be notified of the news, updates, and some actions of specific apps. This features in Windows 10 is customizable. We can manage that whether we get notifications or not and as well as we can manage its sounds as well. Sometimes we Windows 10 notification sounds are annoying, you can change or disable it with this guide. Here is the answer to both change or disable Windows 10 notification sounds.
Change Windows 10 Notification Sounds
1. Open the sound dialog box by pressing Windows+R keys it will open you the run dialogue. Type mmsys.cpl and press enter
2. The above command will open you the sound dialog where you can customize all sounds related settings. On the Sounds tab, you can change or disable Windows 10 notification sounds settings.
3. After the sound settings opened, navigate to the sounds tab, you will see the dialog box as above.
4. Scroll down and find the notification. Then to change the notifications.
- If you want to use Windows 10 system sounds click on the tab under the sound and choose one.
- If you want to use your sound, click on browser and pick up what you would like.
Disable Windows 10 Notification Sounds
1. To disable notification sound click on the ∨ under the sounds and instead of music choose none.
Related article: Reset Windows 10 Lost Password Correctly.
The purpose of this guide was how you could change or disable notification sounds in windows 10. But it’s not all about the notifications. Further, you can customize whether you should get the notification, or not, and from which one you like to receive notifications and from which one not.
Related: Windows 10 Themes with Custom Sounds.