Practical IT Infrastructure Virtual Labs for IT Students
Free Online Virtual Labs for IT Experts and Students
The best IT infrastructure virtual labs for those who want to learn with practice. If you have used Hyper-V, VMware, and Virtualbox, then you know the usage of Virtual software. Sometimes these Virtual Machines really takes the bones your computer & Damage your Computer. Sometimes your computer works too slowly because of the much usage of RAM, Hard disk & Processor for Virtual Machine. Especially if you are using a Laptop, then it will really drain the battery life of your Laptop. In this case, you have only a chance of increasing the stamina of your computers, such as RAM, Hard Disk, and Graphic Card. It means you have to bring changes to the Hardware of your Computer which means you have to cost on your computer.
But if you don’t have the money what will you do?
Don’t worry If you don’t have the money to expense on your computer because there are Virtual Labs For IT Infrastructure on the internet which can do your job.
What is IT Infrastructure Virtual Labs?
Virtual Labs are simulations of the chosen operating system where anyone especially students can do experiments. They can do experiments such as collecting data, creating users, experimenting with Policy over the user & more. These labs are created with the lab’s combinations, illustrations, & videos to convey key information and engage students in the process of science.
Virtual labs aren’t only the labs for Operating system, instead, there are different labs available
For different purposes such as Physics, Chemistry, Backup & more. Microsoft always correct the Virtual labs for clients to have a test of their newly released Operating system. In this case, clients will visit use the operating system, if they are fined with them then they will buy.
In the meantime, if you are having a problem with upgrading your system then you have to use the Virtual Labs.
Microsoft Virtual Labs
Microsoft Virtual labs are the best & free with limited time & access. Microsoft has more than 50 Virtual Labs for IT Infrastructure. Some of them are listed below.
- Office 365
- Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility
- Deploying and Updating Office 365 ProPlus
- Migrating Active Directory to Windows Server 2012 R2
- SQL Server 2016 Virtual Labs
- SQL Server Virtual Labs
- System Center Virtual Labs
- Building a Windows Server 2012 R2 Storage Infrastructure
- Configuring Networking with System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
- Deploying Windows 8.1 with Configuration Manager 2012 R2 and MDT 2013
- Getting Started with Microsoft Azure and Powershell
if you want to see the complete list of Microsft Virtual Labs click here & enjoy.
Windows 10 Virtual Labs
Windows 10 & Windows Server 2016 are both using a Private cloud for Private Virtual Machine Environments. Windows 10 Virtual Labs will give you access to the different common tasks & customizations. Such as Windows 10 setup, deployment, and management.
Here are the Windows 10 Virtual Labs:
- Deploy and manage Windows as a service
- Simplify Windows 10 deployment by using provisioning packages
- Upgrade in place to Windows 10 by using MDT and Configuration Manager
- Customize the Windows 10 Start menu and taskbar during deployment
- Set up Windows Store for Business to deploy apps in your enterprise
- Use Internet Explorer Enterprise Mode to fix compatibility issues
Windows 10 security labs
- Deploy Credential Guard
- Deploy Device Guard
- Deploy Windows Information Protection
- Enable and secure a remote workforce by joining Windows 10 to Azure Active Directory
If you want to use their Virtual Labs click Here & Enjoy.
Windows Server 2016 Virtual Labs
Windows Server 2016 is really the best Server until released by Microsoft with best new features than the Server 2012R2. The tasks which can be done by Windows Server 2016 are listed below:
- Implementing Breach Resistance Security in Windows Server 2016
- Shielded Virtual Machines
- Building a Storage Infrastructure on Windows Server 2016
- Installing and Managing Nano Server
- Exploring Virtualization on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016
- Failover Clustering and Rolling Cluster Upgrades
- Implementing a Software Defined Network with Windows Server 2016
Each of the below Virtual labs has only 1 hour where you can test & enjoy windows server 2016. If you want to use these Virtual Labs click here & enjoy using them.
Azure Virtual labs
Microsoft Azure, which is a cloud Computing Service is created for testing, deploying and managing applications using the Data Centers of Microsoft. Since Azure isn’t a free service you have to pay, Microsoft has given its customers to test Azure using the Azure Virtual Labs.
Related Post: How to Create a Virtual Machine in VMware?
If you are interested in using the Azure Virtual Labs, click here & enjoy using the Azure cloud service.
This was all about the IT Infrastructure virtual labs environment. I hope this Article was helpful to You. If you have any idea or suggestion please comment on the article or visit the Forum.