If your job is writing, special pay per article to write for us, you must already know the technical writers salary per year. It’s start from $60,000 and some expert writers earn up to $130,000. This is not more for experts in various fields (Top Paying IT Certifications) but for part time writers is quite enough.
The below web sites provides pay per articles to write for us service. It’s not a tosh, they really pay for regular writers all around the world. If you think you are experts in something and want write and share, these web sites are the best place to share your idea and pay up to $100 per article.
Before you begin to work with these web sites, you need to clarify the rules and paying methods. Are they support your country? Which language they need to write? Are they have any category related to your skills? Just find the best with your field. Otherwise you will not succeed in this web sites. Explore these paying blogs and other online markets to see if any are a good fit for you. And don’t forget to keep an eye on the writer’s market directory where I periodically add new listings
Pay per Article to Write for Us
There are more than 100+ web sites you can share your original content or write for them instead they pay you. Actually the process of being a good paying writers for these websites is also long. A writer must have experience and skills in his field in order to write unique contents. If you are new in this field, try to get experience of working as writer and become experts. Don’t pay attention the amounts of paying at this time.
1. Digital Ocean
- Help us build a comprehensive collection of beautifully-written tutorials about Linux and FreeBSD cloud hosting. You don’t have to be an experienced writer. If you have technical knowledge and a knack for explaining things, our editors will help with writing and publication. Submit a writing sample to become a DigitalOcean community author, get published on our rich knowledge base with over a million unique page views each month, and make up to $200.
- Read more…
2. Tuts+ Vector
- We’re looking for more authors! Do you want to be paid to create content for an established and respected educational network? You could be the person we’re looking for to add to our already awesome author team.
- Our rates start at $50-75 USD per quick tip tutorial and $150-200 USD per regular tutorial. We are willing to discuss rates for more high profile artists and educators. Read more…
- We, at FlashMint, are looking for talented Flash developers to contribute articles to FlashMint Tuts. If you’re skilled with Flash, Flex, ActionScript, Animation, we’ll pay you $150 for your work.
With every Flash tutorial accepted, you will also get a Short Bio for self promotion with a link to your website.
- Within the couple of days we will let you know if your post has been accepted. If this is the case, we will contact you for payment details and personal information. Read more…
4. The Graphic Design School Blog
- We’re looking for talented individuals to contribute articles to The Graphic Design School Blog. If you’re skilled enough with software to write a beginner tutorial in either Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. We will also look into open source design or utility software for designers. You can submit your work and we will pay you for each publication.
- You will paid US$100 to US$200 for every Accepted Article or Tutorial. Read more…
- In addition to my usual one-on-one contact efforts, I thought it would be helpful to spread the word by means of a post to let everyone know what we’re looking for and how you’ll benefit from writing for SitePoint.
- SitePoint pays $150 for articles and $200 for tutorials. A tutorial is generally any in-depth article that has either a demo or code download link or that is very code-heavy in general, even if it doesn’t have an actual demo. We are also willing to pay $300 or more for articles and tutorials that are lengthier and that we feel will do well traffic-wise.
- If you provide us 3 articles or tutorials per month, that could be anywhere from$450 to $600 per month in supplemantary income. Not a bad deal. Read more…
- What we are looking for: Field Notes, Best Practices, lessons learned, white papers, written material, guidelines, how-to’s, technical explanations, etc. about almost any It topic including Windows 2000 Administration, Computer Security, Technical Project Management, etc. Obviously we want “real world” documents, and not things that are easily found in any textbooks. You must be the original author/creator of the document and most declare that all of the content of the submitted work is original, unless referenced with permission from the original author.
- If you are a previously unpublished or unknown author, and are submitting a non-commissioned article, we pay between $60 -$100 per article depending on its length, content, and illustrations. If you are an established author, please contact us directly to discuss rates and commission terms. Read more…
7. Tuts+ Code
- We aim to publish content on Tuts+ Code that focuses specifically on web development technology. A broad topic, right?
- We are always looking for guides on popular, up-and-coming hot topics, and updates to existing guides. We are also looking for, Socket.io, Game Servers, NoSQL Databases, OpenChange, and WebRTC.
- Get published by Linode and get paid! Earn $250 per article accepted for publication. If you like writing, teaching people how to use Linux, and money, we want to hear from you! Read more…
9. Smashing Magazine
- Smashing Magazine’s primary goal is to deliver quality content for the Web development and design community. If you have valuable tips, tricks, ideas or techniques to share, then you’re more than welcome to write for us and help provide others with solid articles and useful insights.
- Read more…
10. Metro Parent
- Metro Parent Publishing Group is always looking for talented, experienced freelance writers to enhance our magazine, ancillary publications and website. Our general goal is to have a good mix of fun and substantive local stories of interest to local parents. If you think you can help us do that, then read on.
- Features 1,000-2,500 words: $150-$350, depending on complexity of topic and number of sources required to do the story justice. Read more…
11. Earth Island Journal
- Earth Island Journal is always looking for compelling and distinctive stories that anticipate environmental concerns before they become pressing problems, stories that scan the horizon for the next big issue. We want stories that will surprise, provoke, and entertain our readers and that explore new territory overlooked by other publications.
- We pay writers 25 cents/word for shorter dispatches (1,200-1,500 words) and for longer investigative features (2,500-3,000 words). You can expect to earn about $750-$1000 for an in-depth feature story. Read more…
12. eCommerce Insiders
- eCommerce Insiders writers are ecommerce subject matter experts. As providers to the online retail industry or retailers themselves, their perspective is shaped by direct experience.
- Please only apply if you have specific ecommerce experience, or experience in a field that is directly relevant to ecommerce (ie, fulfillment, ecommerce software, inbound marketing). Detail this experience in your application.
- We pay for writers $75 for every article from 400-600 words, $125 for every article >600 words, and $150 for every article 600+ words. Read more…
- Knitty.com accepts freelance submissions of knitting articles / tutorials / patterns related to pay per Article to write for us. Pay attention to the writer’s guidelines for notes on when to submit season-specific tutorials. Payments are $75 – 100 per submission.
- Read more…
- Want to share your tutorial with thousands of readers a day? Here’s your chance to promote yourself while educating thousands of Photoshop users.
- You can also earn $50 for your quick-tip or $150-300 for your full tutorial. Starting is easy and you don’t even need to have your tutorial ready. Just fill the form below with a picture of your tutorials final result and we’ll let you know if it qualifies. Read more…
- If you think you have the talent to write your own unique tutorials, then this is your chance to participate pay per Article to write for us.
- Writing a tutorial for Pxleyes can earn you up to $200 per tutorial and will give a lot of name exposure for you or your website! Have a look at the exclusive tutorials sections to get an idea of the earnings. Read more…
- HowlRound accept queries and pitches. In fact, most of our content comes in this way! We do not publish personal attacks, promotional material, or material that has been previously published for pay per Article to write for us
- Essay Parameters: 1,500-2,000 words. Essays are rigorously edited, and response time averages one to two months. Depending on the backlog of content, articles may wait as long as three to four months before publication. Upon publication of an article, we pay the author $150.
- Blog Parameters: 750-1000 words. Blog posts are edited for style, less for content. Blogs can usually be published within a month of submission. Upon publication of a blog, we pay the author $50. Read more…
- SlickWP is a blog focused on teaching our readers how to get the most out of WordPress and the Genesis Theme Framework. So we are constantly looking for quality articles and tutorials we can publish that will provide awesome value for our readers.
- $100 USD sent via Paypal. A link back to your website or social media profiles. No keyword links! Read more…
18. WOW! Women on Writing
- We depend on talented freelancers to write for us. Please send your query and/or submission in the body of your email. For more details on submissions, see our writer’s guidelines and details.
- WOW! welcomes queries and submissions from its readers. Remember each issue focuses on Women, Writing and the monthly Theme.
- Columns, Word Counts and Pay Rates:
- Twenty Questions: $50. How 2 (1,500 – 2,000 Words): $75. Inspiration (1,500 – 2,000 Words): $75. Feature Interviews (up to 3,000 Words): $75. Feature Articles (up to 3,000 Words): $150. Read more…
19. Viator Travel Blog
- We accept pitches for feature-length contributions. For these, we’re looking for articles that share an insider’s view of travel, such as:
- Informative and inspirational travel articles that are smart and well-written, immerse the reader in a new place, reveal something about the culture and share something new about travel to pay per Article to write for us.
- Destination articles can focus on one city, country, or region and can include destination guides, themed lists based on a particular interest, or photo essays based on a theme, but they need to offer more than a “top 10” list of the destination’s highlights.
- Submissions for our Travel Blog should be original (your own work and not appearing elsewhere online) and can range in length from 1000 to 2000 words (most are 1200-1600). Standard payment is $100-$150. Read more…
- Listverse was built on the efforts of readers just like you. Readers who didn’t have any experience as writers but decided to put a list together and send it in.
- So here is the deal: We will pay you $100 for your efforts. You don’t need to be an expert—you just need to have great English, a sense of humor, and a love for things unusual or interesting. Read more…
These are only 20 of online website about Pay Per Article to Write for Us. If you search Google, you will find more web sites related to pay per article to write for us. I recommend you to read the articles of WritersInCharge, a blog focus on writing skills.
Hope these list can help you to write for pay per article to write for us from your home. If you know some best website related to pay per article to write for us, share it through comments.