As the technology has changed the world in almost every aspect of our life. one the changes is that we don’t need to note down everything on a piece of paper or to tell everybody in a meeting room that what to do and what not to do. This is because of the available tools that help us to organize our task and works in one place. And that’s to do list apps for personal use and project management apps for business. Here are 5 Android to do apps that can help you stay organized in 2018.
In this article, you will find top android to do apps that will help you to manage your task well.
Android To do Apps
- Remember The Milk
Related article: 10 best Android Cleaner Apps.
Asana is one of the greatest to do app available on the market for both personal and teamwork use, to track your tasks and projects. With Asana to do app, you can quickly update and add your work on the go.
- Create tasks, to-dos, reminders, and requests from anywhere in the app (or from your home screen, with the widget)
- Create projects to organize your tasks as lists or board.
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere.
Download Asana From Google Play
2- To Do List
Its, just another great app for both personal, team use task manager, and project tracking application that’s available for Android users on the google play market. Todoist has millions of users around the world who are accomplishing amazing things with Todoist.
Here are a few functionality of Todoist app that comes with free version
- Manage your tasks from anywhere – even offline
- Plan ahead and never miss another deadline
- Easy yet powerful organization
- Seamless collaboration
- Visualize your productivity
- Use Todoist with all your favorite apps
Download Todoist from Google Play
Another awesome and free to do app that helps us to create and organize anything we are working on, we can use it for personal and team works. Whether it’s managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
- Create boards to organize anything you’re working on.
- Add checklists of “To-Dos” on cards
- Customize workflows for different projects
- Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends, and family to collaborate.
- Reply to comments from Android Wear
- Upload photos and videos
- Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
- Comment on items with your friends
- Attach files from Google Drive and Dropbox
- Works Offline and will sync automatically when connected
Download Trello From Google Play
4 Remember the Milk
Want to leave writing down notes on sticky notes, random scrap, whiteboard or back of your hand, and forgetting things to be done?. if yeah, Install the Remember the Milk app on your smartphone and enjoy the following functionality.
- Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you.
- Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
- Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
- Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
- Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
- Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
- See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
- Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
Download Remember the Milk From Google Play
Make your life easier with the Workflowy organizational tool. Its a powerful app for taking notes, making to-do lists, collaborating, brainstorming, and planning.
Here are some features of the Workflowy.
- Infinitely nested lists
- Zoom in on any sub-list
- Tag and filter list items
- Beautiful interface
- Full offline functionality
- Automatic syncing between your phone, tablet, and computer
- Collaborate with others
- Add notes to any list item
Related Article: Best Youtube Video Downloader For Android
Which smartphones and which to do apps you are using? Write down your experience from using to do apps for personal and Business class. And let us know what are the best Android to do Apps and task management apps you love the most.