How to Use Windows 10 Photos to Enhance Your Photos?
With this Windows 10 Photos feature, you can enhance the colour of your photos, remove blemishes, brighten and darken the light and shadow of your photos to make it looks professional and beautiful. In this tutorial, I am showing you all the tips about the Windows 10 Photos Application to enhance your photos by yourselves.
Remove Unwanted Spots in Photo with Windows 10 Photos
The best thing about Windows 10 Photos is very easy to use you can enhance the colours, fix the spots apply colour effects with just one click.
1. To work better with this feature of Photos set the following setting as I show you below, Open the Photos go to Start click on Photo tile in Start Menu to open it.
2. Click on three dots at the right top side of the Photos which are located under the Title bar then click on the setting; it will open the setting page for you and then select the Zoom in and out from the Mouse Wheel option; this option allows you to zoom in and out by your mouse wheel.
3. Open the photo you want to enhance the colours and clarity after you open the photo, click on Edit Tab (Ctrl+E) there are six options (Crop & Rotate, Enhance, Adjust, Undo all, Save and Save a copy )
4. From Enhance options click on Enhance your photo option and drag your mouse to the right and find the best result for your photo. You can also use the Filters from the Filter lists.
5. Go to Adjust option; you can brighten and even saturate your photo by moving the Light and Color slides to the right or left, use the Clarity slider to sharpen the photo just move it to the right and find the best result for your photo. Light: 42, Color: 21, Clarity: 45 and Vignette: 11.
6. Now use Spot fix tool to remove the blemishes on your face just dabble click on each spot it automatically removes the spots, uses mouse wheel to zoom in and out and hold down the Ctrl and use the Arrow keys to navigate the photo.
Remember that the size of Spot fix tool is related to the zoom level of your photo when your picture is zoomed 100% the size would be smaller than 50% zoomed.
Hope you enjoy this tutorial and feel free to comment if you faced any question related to this tutorial and didn’t forget to share it with your fellows. Enhance or edit photos.