In this article, we are going to show you, how to turn Android devices into hidden spy camera using your Wi-Fi network without any extra hidden camera tools.
The tools we are going to turn Android Devices into Hidden Spy Camera is IP Webcam. The IP Webcam will help you to turn android devices to hidden spy camera in a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors, and most audio players.
- Video recording in WebM, MOV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
- Audio streaming in wav, opus, and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
- Motion detection with the sound trigger, Tasker integration.
- Date, time and battery level video overlay.
- Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
- Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via a universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
- Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
- Advanced baby and pet monitor features night vision, motion detection, sound detection and audio streaming.
Turn Android Devices into Hidden Spy Camera
To turn your mobile device into a hidden camera, you should install IP Webcam App from Play store. When the installation complete successfully, open the IP Webcam App and press the Start Server.
Your mobile camera will tun on and shows the IP address of the server on the screen. Remember to turn on your mobile Wi-Fi connection. Otherwise, the camera will not show any IP address.
To control and view the video stream, go to your computer and type the Server IP address to an internet browser. Here I’m testing on Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
Click the Browser to see the live video stream which broadcasting from your android mobile device.
OK, that’s all. Try to practice and find out more options of this App and test the similar Apps also.
I’ve tried this and it works as long as I’m in the house on the same WiFi.
This sentence is where you could expand your instructions to help people with this set up :
“Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting is supported for instant global access.”
Can’t figure out how to do that…