Top 5 Retouching Plugins of Photoshop
If you are a learner of Photoshop, you must have known about different tools of retouching in Photoshop. Also without tools, while retouching an image you have used different Photoshop tips of Photoshop. Without tools Photoshop there are many other companies all around the world, who had created different types of Plugin in different methods of Photoshop, Premiere, After effects and many more. In this lesson, I have brought the top 5 Retouching Plugins of Photoshop.
Top 5 Retouching Plugins
PortraitPro is the world’s best-selling retouching software. Fast and intuitive, PortraitPro intelligently enhances every aspect of a portrait for beautiful results. Portrait Professional Studio is one of the best photo retouching programs available and it is easy to learn and use. Be sure to take the time and find the best settings so your models don’t end up plastic dolls.
- Detects the face, age and gender.
- Automatically retouches the photo with customizable presets.
- Sliders to adjust the results.
- Make-up, relighting and face sculpting controls for complete creative control.
- Over 500,000 PortraitPro users around the world.
Imagenomic, LLC is a privately held, independent software vendor specializing in digital imagery enhancement solutions. With releasing a new version of Photoshop a new version of Imagemoic will also release. You can download its suit, its suit contains three plugins of for Photoshop which are Imagenomic Portraiture, Imagenomic Noiseware, and Imagenomic Realgrainn.
Imagenomic Portraiture will clean your faces seeds, Noiseware will make your skin soft but the real grain will be working with colour correction of an image.
This software allows you to batch process hundreds of photos at once and the PC version includes a Photoshop Plugin. The presets are handy and easy to use. Adjustable skin tone.
- Streamline interface and workflow help you get through thousands of portraits at once.
- New photographer-approved preset and custom filters for perfect enhancements.
- Enhance the current photo or all photos with presets.
- Save files with their original names or batch rename them.
- Can detect up to 30 faces in a photo.
- Accurately and automatically detect 24 key facial points on each face.
- Automatic detection of all visible skin.
- Import a whole folder of photos or hundreds of images within seconds.
- Apply intelligently, stunning presets to all of your portraits with one click.
- Tweak filters and apply them individually or in a batch.
- Flexible batch export all photos to any folder with adjustable size and quality.
- Supports multiple RAW file formats for importing. (Mac)
- Blemish Removal eliminates or reduces pimples, wrinkles and other imperfections and blends perfectly into the original skin texture.
- Reshape and fine-tune facial features easily by moving sliders.
- Want more? Optional makeup kits allow you to beautify your portraits with just a few clicks.
4. Perfect Portrait
Perfect Portrait 2 Premium is easy to use and extremely flexible. The categorized presets and retouching tools help streamline your workflow. With this software, you have complete control over facial structure, colouring and feature size. It makes automatic adjustments for you and can also be used as a plugin for Photoshop, Aperture and Lightroom. Retouching a photo is a balancing act. Too much interference and your model starts to look like a plastic doll. Too little and your client is unhappy because you didn’t improve them enough. Perfect Portrait 2 Premium is good photo retouching software that gives you the essential tools you need to find the perfect retouching balance to create beautiful portraits and get professional results.
5. Face filter
FaceFilter3 is the fifth top 5 retouching plugins of Photoshop. It is a versatile photo retouching and beautifying toolkit that allows you to reveal the true beauty of your photos. Utilize natural skin smoothing and blemish removal tools along with a comprehensive multi-layer makeup system complete with hundreds of templates for one-click application, not to mention morphing tools and DSLR post-effects.
I hope you will try one of these top 5 retouching plugins to create your own exciting Image with no time-consuming in Photoshop.