If you are looking for best quality and fastest trading broker apps for Android or iPhone, then check out this top 10 best Forex Trading apps list. We have collected the best mobile application for trading. They are fast and give you best quality trading experience.
The foreign exchange market (Forex, FX, or currency market) is a global decentralized or over-the-counter (OTC) market for the trading of currencies. This includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices. In terms of trading volume, it is by far the largest market in the world, followed by the Credit market.
The main participants in this market are the larger international banks. Financial centers around the world function as anchors of trading between a wide range of multiple types of buyers and sellers around the clock, with the exception of weekends. Since currencies are always traded in pairs, the foreign exchange market does not set a currency’s absolute value but rather determines its relative value by setting the market price of one currency if paid for with another. Ex: 1 USD is worth X CAD, or CHF, or JPY, etc..
Check out the below list which you need to use for forex trading from your mobile devices. Just choose what app is perfect on your mobile devices.
Best Forex Trading Apps for Android and iPhone
These are the top 10 best Forex trading apps for iOS & Android:
- Stocks, Forex, Futures & News
- IQ Option broker
- Yahoo Finance
Following, we introduce all the best forex trading apps with features, options, and pros and cons of best forex app for android and best forex app for iPhone.
1. Stocks, Forex, Futures & News
It’s not a trading app, but as the name says, news and prospects. We introduced this app as first to let you know that Forex market is a very risky place for investment. If you don’t have the knowledge of finance and how stock market work, you lose in no time. This app helps you stay update to date with the latest news on stock markets. So before entering the stock market, you must know check out trading brands and companies.
2. IQ Option Broker
We have introduced IQ Option as the number one stock market on best forex trading software. IQ Option mobile application offers you the ultimate immersion into the intelligent world of trading wrapped up in the clear interface.
- Most popular currency pairs in your trade room
- Negative balance protection
- Small spread
- Autoclose of your positions
- Wide range of multipliers
IQ Option Cryptocurrency:
- Enjoy the cryptocurrency fever and join thousands of traders who are already speculating on the new financial trends
- Buy and sell top cryptocurrencies in one click
- Start from as little as $1
IQ Option CFD: Trade the price movements of the industry giants without actually owning the underlying asset and paying the full price for the stock share
eToro is a social trading and multi-asset brokerage company that has registered offices in Cyprus, Israel, and the United Kingdom. eToro is the world’s largest social investment network, connecting traders from around the globe and enabling them to share trading information and strategies freely and openly. eToro investors can invest not only in the traditional financial market but also in each other’s investment strategies, to build people based portfolios.
- Start investing in Stocks, Commodities, Indices, and Currencies with only $50
- Find top ranked investors and view their portfolios, including performance charts, up to date statistics and portfolio breakdown.
- Follow eToro’s top social investors to get insight into their trading decisions and investment strategies
- Participate in lively online discussions about the financial markets and more
- Build and manage your people based portfolio by automatically copying top investors’ trading actions
- Attract your own followers and copiers and gain an extra income for sharing your wisdom as a Popular Investor
Bloomberg L.P. is a privately held financial software, data, and media company headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. They deliver business and markets news, data, analysis, and video to the world, featuring stories from Businessweek and Bloomberg News.
- Market Data
Robinhood lets traders buy and sell individual stocks for $0 a trade. Then, the company hopes to capitalize on the vast, largely untapped market of would-be Millennial investors. Robinhood’s servers stream market data from exchanges in real-time.
The interface of the app is very sleek, minimal and flat, and it changes colour depending on stock and user portfolio performance. Overall, it’s easy on the eyes and fits nicely with the design themes of the latest iOS.
- View clean, simply designed charts and historical market data for any stock.
- Place market, limit, stop loss, stop limit, and good till cancelled orders.
- Personalize push notifications to alert you of earning, dividends or splits.
- Real-time stock market data and quotes
This one for both IOS and Android. You can start with $5 and do and learn everything yourself. Stash is an American financial technology company offering a mobile app with micro-investing services. It aims to simplify investing and make it more accessible. It was founded in 2015 by Ed Robinson, Brandon Krieg, and David Ronick.
The MarketWatch operates a financial information website that provides business news, analysis, and stock market data. It is a subsidiary of Dow Jones & Company, a property of News Corp. Founded in 1997 by Larry Kramer and Thom Calandra. Alike to the Stock app, The MarketWatch app for Android delivers the latest business news, financial information, and market data to your fingertips.
- Business News & Analysis
- Market Data
- Article Sharing and Saving Capabilities
8. Yahoo Finance
The Yahoo is by far one of the most trending companies. The finance app for Yahoo Finance let you keep track of all business and stock market. Their app is for both IOS and Android.
- Add stocks to watchlists to get real-time stock quotes and personalized news
- Find all the financial information you need with sleek, intuitive navigation
- Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, futures, and more
- Compare stocks with interactive full-screen charts
- Sign in to view and edit your Web portfolio on the go
- Track holdings performance
You can use StockTwits to catch up quickly on the stocks you care about and new market trends. The StockTwits is a social media platform designed for sharing ideas between investors, traders, and entrepreneurs. Founded in 2008 by Howard Lindzon and Soren Macbeth. The headquarters are located in San Diego, California, and United States.
Finally, the last but not least. The StockMarkets app for Andriod is recommended for most users. The user reviews are very well. It has rich features. You can personalize the app the way you want.
- Real-time Data & Live Search
- Pre-defined Market Overview & Extensive Details Page
- Personal Watchlist
- Real-time Push Alert
- Advanced Real-time Chart & Technical Analysis
- Stock Screener
- Currency Converter
- Market Overage
I hope you find this top 10 best Forex trading apps for Android and iOS devices useful. The stock market is always risky, try the forex trading apps that help you use the most out of Forex trading. If you have a better app to introduce, feel free to share with us in the comment below.