As a programmer and developer, we always want to find an inspiring quote for a t-shirt or mug design. There are many quotes that you can use to show that you are a programmer. But, we have collected some of the best and inspiring programming quotes that are fabulous.
Programming T-shirt Mock-up Examples
We will give you two examples of a t-shirt design with quotes. Of course, at the end, we give you the reference of where you can find the mock-ups.
12 Inspiring Programming Quotes for T-shirt Design.
So, here the list of 12 appealing quotes.
1. “One person’s constant is another person’s variable.” – Susan Gerhart
2. “One of the best programming skills you can have is knowing when to walk away for awhile.” – Oscar Godson
3. “Clean code always looks like it was written by someone who cares.” – Uncle Bob
4. “Complexity is not a goal. I don’t want to be remembered as an engineer of complex systems.” – David Parnas
5. “First rule is to learn all the rules. Second rule is break them when necessary.” – Martin Meyers
6. “Before software can be reusable it first has to be usable.” – Ralph Johnson
7. “Every great developer you know got there by solving problems they were unqualified to solve until they actually did it.” – Patrick McKenzie
8. “A language that doesn’t affect the way you think about programming is not worth knowing.” – Alan Perlis
9. “Weeks of coding can save you hours of planning.” – Unknown
10. “Where there are two bugs, there is likely to be a third.” –P. J Plauger
11. “In programming, the hard part isn’t solving problems, but deciding what problems to solve.” – Paul Graham
12. “What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months.” – Fred Brooks
Well, I know you want more of this quotes. Don’t here, here are the resources.
So, we come to the end. We hope you liked the article and enjoyed reading. If you have any favorite quote or you want to say which one of the above is your favorite, feel free to share it with in the comment below.