Data Management need a talented and knowledgeable database professionals for design and create all kinds of databases in an organization. It’s not all, but implementation and managing database every day is the job scope of a database administrators.
Here we introduce top best database certifications for database administrator, Database developer, Database architects and analysis, and some more database management related certifications.
1. Oracle Database Certification
Let’s look for Oracle Database Certifications which is a big company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products. Read more about Oracle from WikiPedia and see the associate, Oracle database certification road map from the below list.
- Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Database 12c: Administrator Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Database 12c Certified Implementation Specialist
- Oracle Database Performance and Tuning 2015 Certified Implementation Specialist
Form the Oracle database certification, the best for database jobs is Oracle Certified Professional (OCP). To see the Oracle Database Certification Road-Map.
2. ICCP – Certified Data Management Professional
The Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) credential is awarded to those who qualify based on a combination of criteria including education, experience and test-based examination of professional level knowledge. This credential is offered at the Mastery or Practitioner level. To maintain certified status and continued use of the credential, an annual recertification fee along with a 3-year cycle of continuing education and professional activity is required.
Get more information about Certified Data Management Professional from the original source of CDMP.
SQL Server Certification Road Map
3. Microsoft SQL Server Database Certification
Microsoft SQL Server is one of the most on-demand Database management system. SQL Server has different editions and aimed at different audiences for workloads ranging from small single-machine applications to large Internet-facing applications. It also has different certification for Database management and Business Intelligence.
4. IBM Information Management Certification
IBM has a long-standing and well-populated IT certification program. It’s been around for over 30 years and encompasses over 500 individual credentials. One of the company’s major certification categories is called Information Management. See more information about IBM information management certs from IBM Certification Road-Map.
5. MongoDB NoSQL Certifications
MongoDB is both an open source, NoSQL document-oriented database and the name of the company providing that technology. Because of its document-oriented NoSQL model, MongoDB is well-suited for managing large amounts of loosely structured data, as is so often the case in big data projects. And, because Forrester Research selected MongoDB as the leader among NoSQL document databases in 2014.
- MongoDB Certified DBA, Associate Level
- MongoDB Certified Developer, Associate Level
Read more information MangoDB NoSQL Certification
Database Job Roles and Opportunities
As you read about the various database certification programs, so it’s better to know the database job roles and choose what is best for you. Best Database Certifications
- Database Administrator (DBA): The person who is responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining a database management system (DBMS). Often tied to a specific platform such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and others.
- Database Developer: Programmers are works with generic and proprietary APIs to build applications that interact with DBMSs.
- Database Designer/Database Architect: Researches data requirements for specific applications or users, and designs database structures and application capabilities to match.
- Data Analyst/Data Scientist: Are responsible for analyzing data from multiple disparate sources to discover previously hidden insight, determine meaning behind the data and make business-specific recommendations.
- Data Mining/Business Intelligence (BI) Specialist: Specializes in dissecting, analyzing and reporting on important data streams, such as customer data, supply chain data, transaction data and histories, and others.
- Data Warehousing Specialist: Specializes in assembling and analyzing data from multiple operational systems (orders, transactions, supply chain information, customer data and so forth) to establish data history, analyze trends, generate reports and forecasts, and support general ad hoc queries.