You are doing lots of content creation tips while writing articles for your website. From researching for valuable content to promote and make them viral. But its all good beside a speedy website. If your website speed and preference is not pretty enough good, It has a bad SEO effect. Here are the top tools to test website speed and performances correctly. The tools are free.
As you know the faster loading websites can benefit from higher SEO rankings, higher conversion rates, lower bounce rates, longer visitor duration on site, better overall user experience, and engagement. That is why it is important to take advantage of these many free website speed testing tools to achieve optimal performance of your websites.
Test Website Speed Using Free Analyzing Tools
These are the common ways to test website speed with free tools. According to keycdn website these free tools mostly act like some premium website performance and testing tools.
- Checking minification of your scripts
- Finding large images resulting in bottlenecks
- Testing Time to First Byte (TTFB)
- Analyzing total load times, page sizes, and # of requests
- Checking performance from different geographical locations
- Checking rendering speed in different browsers
- Analyzing HTTP Headers
- Measuring performance of your Content Delivery Network
- Verifying that assets are loading correctly from your CDN
Here is the list of free website loading time and performance analyzing tools.
- Google PageSpeed Insights
- Varvy Pagespeed Optimization
- Yellow Lab Tools
- Google Chrome DevTools
- Sucuri Load Time Tester
- KeyCDN Speed Test
- YSlow Browsers Plugin
The PerfTool is an
npm package to display statistics about your web pages, information such as CSS resources count, Google Page Speed Insights score, information on how to fix performance issues, HTML errors and more in one custom web page.
That’s all, if you now another free website analyzing tools please send us via commend area.